MIKE OLIVER LEGAL provides specialist support to the Road Transport Sector including operators, managers and drivers, along with insurers, brokers and others. Whether applying for/varying a licence, coping with a Traffic Commissioner Inquiry or investigation/prosecution by DVSA/VOSA, the Police or other enforcement agencies, our effective practical advice, support and representation are only a call or e‐mail away. Guidance and support also provided over a range of associated issues including contract, loss of use/claims, criminal defence, employment and commercial concerns, usually on a fixed fee basis.
Initial consultation ad preliminary assessment, usually free of charge, available on:-
- Passenger/Goods Operator Licensing & Strategy
- Traffic Commissioner Inquiries and Conduct Hearings
- Drivers’ hours and overloading
- Compliance health checks & due diligence reports
- Road traffic prosecutions and fixed penalties
- Employment & TUPE advice and checks
- DVSA, Police & HSE caution interviews/investigations
- Consultancy for brokers, insurers and lawyers
- Loss of use, damage & injury claims
- Contract and professional negligence
A flexible and realistic approach is always taken to costs. Fixed fees including day or half day rates are agreed wherever possible to provide certainty.