MIKE OLIVER LEGAL SERVICES provide specialist support to the Road Transport including Operators, Managers and Drivers, along with insurers, brokers and others. Whether applying for/varying a licence, coping with a Traffic Commissioner Inquiry investigation/prosecution by DVSA/VOSA, the Police or other Law Enforcement Agencies, our effective practical advice, support and representation are only a call or e‐mail away. Also available are a range of associated issues including contract, loss of use/claims, defence, employment and commercial concerns, usually on a fixed fee basis.
Your Route to Compliant Operation
- Passenger/Goods Operator Licensing & Strategy
- Traffic Commissioner Inquiries and Conduct Hearings
- Drivers’ Hours and Overloading
- Compliance Health Checks & Due Diligence Reports
- Road Traffic Prosecutions and Fixed Penalties
- Employment & TUPE Advice and Checks
- DVSA, Police & HSE Caution Interviews/Investigations
- Consultancy for Brokers, Insurers and Lawyers
- Loss of Use, Damage & Injury Claims
- Contract and Professional Negligence
A flexible and realistic approach is always taken to costs. Fixed fees are agreed wherever possible.